Computer Experts

Chip Salzenberg chip at ateng.com
Tue Nov 21 12:45:36 AEST 1989

According to kenmoore at unix.cis.pitt.edu (Kenneth L Moore):
>I used to design nuclear reactors and you should see the code that
>engineers and scientists come up with. Yuuuck! Spaghetti everywhere.

Please tell me this is a joke.

>So anyway, lets try to foster mutual respect and work together to solve
>the problems we all face. Inter-discipline interaction is where it is at,
>but it requires us to all work harmoniously.

And, of course, it should restrain people who don't know the answers from
trying to give the answers they don't have.  But apparently it doesn't.

[By the way, I think the login "yahoo" was much more appropriate...]
--
You may redistribute this article only to those who may freely do likewise.
Chip Salzenberg at A T Engineering;  <chip at ateng.com> or <uunet!ateng!chip>