Any kind words about Bull (Honeywell) UNIX boxes?

Adam Moskowitz adamm at necis.UUCP
Sat Nov 11 05:30:46 AEST 1989

We're looking at the possibility of purchasing a Bull system. I know they
make them, and I know they have a version of UNIX running on them, but that's
all I know.

Does anyone out there in net.land have any experience or information about
them? The more details the better - we wanna know about the bus, the
processor, the price, the flavor of UNIX, the MTBF, the disk capacity, the
scene of the crime; we wanna know the arresting officer's name . . . :-)

As usual, send email and I'll summarize if it seems worth it. Thanx.
--
Adam S. Moskowitz	            ...!(backbone)!{necntc,encore}!necis!adamm

                 "Friends shouldn't let friends sleep alone."