looking for Boston..

Cs211s65 cs211s65 at uhccux.uhcc.hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 28 11:24:45 AEST 1989

Hi.. I know this is the most outrageous cross posting in the world
and I guess you'rgonna want an explaination.. well I posted to comp.unix.questi
cause Im on a unix and I have a question. I posted to soc.college
cause Im in college and finally I posted to alt.romance cause this
is of a romantic nature. Im currently in Hawaii and want to see
a female 'friend' of mines in Boston. I need to know alot of info
for that area.. Im going to go to Hanover (sp) what would be great
is if someone would give me an internet adress or bitnet from around
there.. thanks... Sean Kearns

let me whisper my last goodbye, I know ITS SERIOUS! -smiths