RPC packages for Fortran

Ralph Finch rfinch at caldwr.UUCP
Wed Nov 22 03:52:14 AEST 1989

We are trying to parallelize 2 large Fortran programs we have by
running parts of them simultaneously on Sparc machines in our net.
I'd like to use RPC, but don't have the time nor expertise to write
the C code to access RPC and make the interface between Fortran and C.

Thus, I'm looking for a commercial or PD package which would do much
of the work...I've heard that there is a package called VPX which does
this...anyone hear of it, or any similar package?

P.S.  Apollo's NCS doesn't run on Sparc machines, or I would use that.

Many thanks,
--
Ralph Finch		The opinions expressed herein are mine...
...ucbvax!ucdavis!caldwr!rfinch