query: &info.FactoryAutomation[UNIX]

chuck m durrett cdurrett at cup.portal.com
Sat Oct 14 19:45:10 AEST 1989

Good day.

In Wheel of Fortune speak, I work for a wholly owned data services
subsidiary of a major automotive manufacturer.

I've be asked to figure out the "numbers" representing UNIX utilization
in the manufacturing world - especially discrete manufacturing.

One frustration is knowing that this type of information has been
collected more than once by others and rather than go over old ground, I
wonder if anyone could supply me with some pointers to where such
studies/collections might reside in "memory".

Thanks.
(313) 645 6840