SUN QUESTION: CDC Sabre 1.2 Gigabyte drives w/ Xylogics 753 ctrlr

Farooq Butt fmbutt at cloud9.Stratus.COM
Thu Oct 12 08:40:17 AEST 1989

 Has anyone in Sun-land hooked up CDC Sabre 1.2 Gigabyte drives to
 Sun 3/280s  (with 753 or 7053 (aka SMD4 ctrlr) ctrlr) ?
 If so pleeeeeeeease mail me the format.dat entries for these drives.
 DIP switch info. will be appreciated too. I am going out of my
 mind trying to figure out whether Sun supports the CDC Sabre 1.2 Gbyte
 drive....

 Thanks a Giga-load,
  Fmb

--
NOTHING  in the above article has the slightest relationship to reality.
If any reality correspondences are found, please notify me IMMEDIATELY.