Need directory access routines for MsDos

William Mulert wdm at icc.com
Tue Oct 10 03:35:22 AEST 1989

Does anyone have, or know where I can get, an implementation of
the directory access routines opendir(), readdir(), and friends
for MsDos?

I code for system V, but I need to make it useable under MsDos,
and I'm already committed to using the standard functions.

My appreciagratitude goes out to ya!
--
                              Bill Mulert
                   Intercomputer Communications Corp.