Running out of inodes!!

Sysadmin. jessea at dynasys.UUCP
Sun Oct 1 10:59:05 AEST 1989

I have a problem with running out of inodes, even when only 60% of the disk
is full.  This normally happens when I am receiving the news and one directory
gets a lot of files in it.  Should this happen?  Why the lack of inodes?  Is
there a limit to the number of inodes so that the entire disk space cannot
be utilized?  BTW, I'm using SCO Xenix 2.3.1.  Thanx for any help.

--
        Jesse W. Asher
        Dynasys               (901) 382-1705