Re^2: Networks

Ronald K. Wright rwright at novavax.UUCP
Thu Oct 12 20:22:47 AEST 1989

vlcek at mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Jim Vlcek) writes:

>In article <1713 at jolnet.ORPK.IL.US> jnoh at jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Jay Noh) writes:

>>Can someone tell me the various networks existing in the UNIX world?
>>Or even better, guide me to a book referencing the networks?

Try

!%@:: A Directory of Electronic Mail Addressing and Networks
by Donnalyn Frey and Rick Adams
Published by O'Reilly and Associates
uunet!ora!nuts
or 1 800 338 NUTS in calif 1 800 533 NUTS

I am not really sure what it costs, but it seems uptodate and they
seem to be planning to update it periodically. It is about 286 pages
in length bound in a covered spiral binder which makes it lie flat.

--
R. K. Wright MD JD                     | office: medexam!rkw
Chief Medical Examiner, Broward County | nova:   novavax!rwright