Geographical Information System

Christopher Corke CC06067 at uafsysb.uark.edu
Thu Oct 12 10:46:45 AEST 1989

GRASS is a GIS package currently available on several Unix systems.
We run it on an MacII (A/UX) and have it ordered for a Hewlett Packard
(HP-UX).  I also understand it is available for several other Unix
machines.

   __
  /  ) /
 /    /_  __  o _
(__/ / /_/ (_(_/_)_
                                        Smail: University of Arkansas
Christopher C. Corke                           220 A.D.S.B.
System Programmer I                            155 Razorback Road
(Postmaster & Info-Rep)                        Fayetteville, AR.  72701
University of Arkansas                         (501) 575-2905
Department of Computing Services        BIT  : <CC06067 at UAFSYSB.Bitnet>
                                        UUCP : <ccc1 at uafhp.uucp>
                                    INTERNET : <cc06067 at uafsysb.uark.edu>
                                  Apple Link : U0852
Acknowledge-To: <CC06067 at UAFSYSB>