Marketing wizardry & handling of far-east languages.

Jon W{tte d88-jwa at nada.kth.se
Tue Oct 3 10:20:45 AEST 1989

Speaking of handling different languages, an internal Bull demo showed
a preliminary version of the UNIX-Sys-V.4-to-come (presently under
specification :') that could change language in an application (and in
the system, and in dates, and in...) currently running.

>From what I hear, something like this will be built-in in V.4, and the
Mac has support for two-byte character sets (although not many people
use it :-( ) so I think things will get better. If we all kick some
ass while we can and do our best, other will surely see the Good in
our Quest, and follow us like disciples :')

Hapy Hacking from

		h+ at nada.kth.se
--
Never trust an economist.