will BSD tahoe stuff run unmodified on a SparcStation I ?

Farooq Butt fmbutt at cloud9.Stratus.COM
Wed Oct 18 03:18:23 AEST 1989

  Before I rush out and order an SparcStation I, here are a couple o'
  questions:

	+ What is the latest REV of SunOS that runs on SS-1s ?
	+ How reliable is it compared to the 3/60's version of
	  4.0.3 ?
 	+ Will I be able to pick up standard BSD (Tahoe) code
          like 4.3BSD-tahoe-uucp and run it as easily as I
          am able to on the 3/60 I have on my desk ?

  Inquiring minds want to know....

--
NOTHING  in the above article has the slightest relationship to reality.
If any reality correspondences are found, please notify me IMMEDIATELY.