Cartridge tape questions

Michael Vishchers michaelv at watzman.UUCP
Sat Oct 28 04:29:47 AEST 1989

>From article <169 at iquery.UUCP>, by matt at iquery.UUCP (Matt Reedy):
> I'm confused about quarter-inch cartridge tape drives.
So am I.
> Can someone fill out a table like the following for me to help me understand
> this quagmire?  Many thanks in advance.
[deleted]

I think this is of interest to many people (me too!). I would like to buy
such a drive (with SCSI) for an Atari ST, but it shoould be able to read
tapes from SUN workstations etc.

Matt, maybe you could collect and edit the answers and post the results in
this group ?

Michael