Sun Managers mailing list

Farooq Butt fmbutt at cloud9.Stratus.COM
Fri Oct 13 13:54:09 AEST 1989

 I'd like to get on the "sun-managers" mailing list.  How do I
 do this ?

PS: Thanks to all the kind souls on the net who responded to my
    earlier query about CDC 9720-1230 drives.  Their responses
    have been nothing short of incredible !!! (keep 'em coming!)

   Thanks,
   fmb

--
NOTHING  in the above article has the slightest relationship to reality.
If any reality correspondences are found, please notify me IMMEDIATELY.