Networks

Jim Frost madd at bu-cs.BU.EDU
Wed Oct 11 12:18:57 AEST 1989

In article <1713 at jolnet.ORPK.IL.US> jnoh at jolnet.ORPK.IL.US (Jay Noh) writes:
|Can someone tell me the various networks existing in the UNIX world?
|Or even better, guide me to a book referencing the networks?

There are literally hundreds of networks.

What I would do is wait for John Quarterman's "The Matrix" to come out
(in the next month?  it's supposed to be soon...).  It has  the most
in-depth coverage of networks that I've ever seen, and its bibligraphy
will point you to just about anything else having to do with networks.

jim frost
software tool & die
madd at std.com