Honey-Danbear UUCP Availability

Harry Skelton harrys at tons61.UUCP
Tue Oct 10 21:41:19 AEST 1989

Even our machines, with current release of 3.2 Sys V, does not have HDB.  Our
vendor stated that they did not plan to support it or they'll support it in
a 4.x release (eons down the road).

It may be to your advantage to get something like the other PD uucp's and hack
it for your machine.  I'm using a uupc hack to build it up to HDB stanadard
w/ zmodem. With normal work hours and home life, I don't think it will be
finished anytime soon.  I'll post to alt.sources when I get it running.
--
Harry Skelton - Senior Systems Administrator - U.S. Dept. of Transportation
   ..!attctc!tons61!harrys ..!obdient!tons61!harrys ..!tfd!tons61!harrys