recommendations wanted

Chris Gregory chris at tiamat.fsc.com
Thu Oct 12 06:47:14 AEST 1989

A couple of questions:

1)   Where can I get TCP/IP for SCO Unix 3.2?

          Surely someone out there is using it.  I've been
          calling around, but can't seem to find a anyone that
          has it.

2)   Where is a good place to get ethernet cards?

          I'd probably be able to find these, but I'd like some
          recommendations-comments-complaints about places others
          have dealt with.

Thank you.

     Chris Gregory                              --o--
     Ahlstrom Filtration, Inc.                ---ooo---
     (formerly Filtration Sciences Corp.)     ==:::::==
     chris at tiamat.fsc.com                       =:::=