Geographic Information System

o.ca o.ca
Fri Oct 13 22:56:10 AEST 1989

Does anyone know if any Geographic Information Systems (G.I.S) exist
in the UNIX environment?

Any details about a G.I.S. would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Phil Smith
Systems Programmer
University of Windsor

NetNorth: IPS at WINDSOR1.BITNET
Voice:    (519)253-4232 ext. 3252

P.S.: It seems whenever I ask a question the only people who respond are on
      NetNorth or Bitnet. Therefore, I assume that I am sending the mail
      message to the wrong user-id on the list server. This time I am
      this message to another user-id on the list server. If this is the
      second time you received this message I hope you understand.