csh and signal handling...

Gregory Gulik greg at gagme.uucp
Wed Jan 17 17:01:10 AEST 1990

I know that in the standard sh, I can tell it to perform certain
functions upon the receipt of certain signals using the trap command.

I was working on a script in csh on a Harris running some BSD-line
OS and the closest I came to the trap was the onintr command,
but according to TFMP it cancells ALL interrupts..  I don't want
that.  I just want to catch the intr and hup interrupts.

Has anyone gotten around this?  Why is it implemented in this
way?

I finally found something fairly major that sh can do that csh cannot!!!

-greg

--
Gregory A. Gulik
	greg at gagme.UUCP  ||  ...!jolnet!gagme!greg