Indent -troff option, I seem to be missing something

Bob Willcox bob at obiwan.UUCP
Tue Jan 2 07:47:05 AEST 1990

I have a question regarding the "-troff" option of indent.  Is there
a macro package needed to make this work correctly?  When using this
option, indent outputs lines that seem to be expecting certain macros
to be available (such as "/*", "*/", "De", & "Du") which I do not
have and did not come with indent (at least as I received it).

BTW: The version of indent I am using is 1.1 gotten from bigtex.

Anyone know what I'm missing or doing wrong?
--
Bob Willcox                 ...!{rutgers|ames}!cs.utexas.edu!romp!obiwan!bob
Phone: 512 258-4224