xDBM sources

Kevin O'Gorman kevin at kosman.UUCP
Wed Jan 17 10:48:09 AEST 1990

I see references to dbm, ndbm and mdbm from time to time.  I even see
that some packages that I use (like PERL, netnews) say they work more
or better with these things.

I can guess what they are.  I don't know what the differences are among
them.

Can anyone mail, or send a pointer to, a set of sources?  Or let me know
the (happiware, guiltware, commercial, GNU, etc) status of them?
--
Kevin O'Gorman ( kevin at kosman.UUCP, kevin%kosman.uucp at nrc.com )
voice: 805-984-8042 Vital Computer Systems, 5115 Beachcomber, Oxnard, CA  93035