Looking for a good YACC handbook

Henry McGilton henry at angel.Eng.Sun.COM
Sun Feb 10 08:50:49 AEST 1991

In article <24867 at rouge.usl.edu>, jmg at gator.cacs.usl.edu (John M. Gravley) writes:
> In article <2840 at bimacs.BITNET> tamari at bimacs.BITNET (tamari zvi) writes:

    **   For that I need a good handbook about it.

    *  If you find a good manual or handbook, please send me the reference
    *  via email.

Try 'lex and yacc' by Tony Mason and Doug Brown, published
by O'Reilly Associates.  Believe it or not, neither their
current catalog nor their latest newsletter contains an
address of telephone number.  They're located at 632 Petaluma
Avenue in Sebastopol, California.

	........  Henry