Honnywell Vip 7300 Series terminal emulator ????

Marc Fournier marc at skypod.uucp
Thu Feb 14 08:13:28 AEST 1991

Hi,

	I'm presently using an AT&T 5620 terminal for remote logins, and I
must say that I love it.  I like the advantages of the extra large screen
for debugging.  The problem is that I can't hook up to a VAX computer, since
I can't find an emulation for it.

	Is there something that I can get (PD) that I can give to the
system administrator to quickly install to emulate the 5620, or is there
an emulation already built into the VAX that I can use?  I've tried VT100,
but that doesn't seem to work...is there something that I have to tell the
terminal itself to emulate VT100?

Thanks for any help available...

--
| Marc G. Fournier   (416) 250-8589  |   Haven't thought of anything  |
| Toronto, Ontario                   |     real witty to say here!    |