Periodic execution of a program

Paul Falstad pfalstad at phoenix.Princeton.EDU
Wed Feb 13 15:49:06 AEST 1991

rawdon at rex.cs.tulane.edu (Michael Rawdon) wrote:
>I'm trying to get a program to run on a daily basis, at the same time each
>day (more or less).  Being just a normal user, I don't have access to
>crontab.  I was investigating a function called 'at', but it doesn't seem
>to be quite what I want.

Didn't I see this article posted a few weeks ago?  I've seen articles in
other groups (including the "void function pointers" question in
comp.lang.c) that look very familiar; I think they are reposts.  What
could be causing this?

--
Paul Falstad, pfalstad at phoenix.princeton.edu | 10 PRINT "PRINCETON CS"
[Your blood pressure just went up.]          | 20 GOTO 10