(none)

TONY TGPETERMAN%UALR.BITNET at cunyvm.cuny.edu
Sat Feb 9 07:25:30 AEST 1991

I am interested in writing the code for a PC star type network, but
MSDOS restricts me to four com ports which is not enough to do any good.
What my question is : "Will Coherent or another Unix type OS increase my
port addressability?" or "Is there a way to do it in DOS?" My budget is
small so I am looking for cheap if not free solutions to the problem.
you can reply to me either through the list, or at TGPETERMAN at UALR.bitnet.
If this is the wrong list, or another one would provide more information
please let me know.

thanks in advance
TONY.

The GURU of somthing; just not sure yet what it is.