BRIEF lookalike for Unix?

Marc Unangst mju at mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us
Mon Feb 11 08:32:08 AEST 1991

A friend of mine has just moved from MS-DOS to Unix, and while he
likes all the neato-keen features that Unix has, he misses his
favorite editor, BRIEF.  So, I was wondering if anybody has heard
of a BRIEF lookalike that runs under Unix.  PD/freeware preferred,
but commercialware would probably be okay, too.

--
Marc Unangst                | "I think I have a bad disk.  Even though I
mju at mudos.ann-arbor.mi.us   |  folded it to fit into my drive, it still