swap disk problem on a SUN

Antonio Querubin tony at uhcmtg.phys.hawaii.edu
Mon Feb 18 21:35:40 AEST 1991

I have two swap partitions setup on a SUN 4/330.  The first is sd6b (30 Mb)
and the second is called sd2b (15 Mb).  I have configured the kernel to swap
on both partitions.  However when it boots, only sd2b is being used as the swap
partition.  Secondly, a pstat -T shows the swap space to be about 29 Mb which
is certainly a lot more than what sd2b has but doesn't equal the total of sd6b
and sd2b.  I'm running SunOS 4.0.3.  Has anyone run into this problem before
and how did you fix it?

Antonio Querubin
tony at uhcmtg.phys.hawaii.edu