Tecmar Q60AT under SCO UNIX

Andrew Hardie omega!ash at relay.eu.net
Tue Feb 19 18:14:35 AEST 1991

Have acquired a secondhand cart tape for my SCO UNIX 5.3R2 box with an
Everex EV-811 controller card. The drive says Tecmar Q60AT on the front and
Wangtek on the side, so it's anyone's guess. You've guessed it: no
documentation for the card and it's got a 10way DIP switch. I have tried
the standard "defaults" in mkdev tape for Tecmar, Wangtek and Everex but
the card is not found at boot up. Can someone kindly provide info as to the
right combinations?
Thanks