STREAMS

T J Leone leone at ohsu.edu
Sat Feb 2 10:22:05 AEST 1991

Has anybody out there had success transferring data between Unix and NON-Unix machines using STREAMS?  I'm trying to send requests to an application on a Stratus running under VOS.  Even though I get a read error on the Stratus, the application recognizes the request correctly and tries to send back a response, but I can't read it on the Unix side (AT&T 3B2, SVR3).

If you have had a similar adventure, and/or know of any books, articles, people, or newgroups I should reference, please let me know.

--tj

leone at adams.ohsu3b2.ohsu.EDU