Sccs front-end?

Jack Cloninger jmc at teqsoft.UUCP
Tue Feb 19 09:13:13 AEST 1991

Our company is looking for an off-the-shelf solution to the problem of
full project version management using the UNIX sccs utilities.   I have
written shell scripts to do some of the tasks that we require, but have
since moved and no longer have access to them.  We are looking for
something that will allow a group of programmers to _check out_ and
_check in_ modules that constitute pieces of a project while keeping
a data base that relates sccs delta numbers to project release numbers.

It would also be desirable to have a mechanism to track custom variations
to a base project as revisions are made either to the base modules or their
variants based on modification requests.

Thanks for any info.

Jack
--
Jack Cloninger, TeqSoft, 112 US Highway 1, Tequesta, FL 33469    B-)
jmc%teqsoft at domain.com  OR  ...uunet!comtst!teqsoft!jmc