Questions regarding setting up a UUCP node

Greg Harp greg at ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 11 16:33:40 AEST 1991

How exactly do I go about setting up UUCP to my home in Dallas, TX?

UUCP software is available for my computer (Amiga) and I have the free
disk space, so I've been contemplating setting up a node, but I don't really
know how to go to about it.  Exactly who do I contact in order to get dialup
access?  Should I expect to pay a fee?  How much?

TIA,

Greg