lpr for AT&T SYS V

VENENGA at iscsvax.uni.edu VENENGA at iscsvax.uni.edu
Wed Feb 13 06:03:14 AEST 1991

I am running AT&T SYS V Unix on an AT&T 3B2/500.  I am looking for a
version of lpr that will work with AT&T SYS V.  Does anyone know where I
can grab a copy of this, or if one even exists?  I want to be able to print
on a VAX running on our network.  Any help in locating such an animal, or
letting me know that it is impossible because ... would be greatly
appreciated.  Please direct any responses to the internet address below.
If there is enough interest, I will post a summary.

Jay Venenga                              Internet: venenga at uni.edu
Systems Programmer                             or: venenga at iscsvax.uni.edu
Information Systems and Computing Services
University of Northern Iowa             USWestNet: (319) 273-2008
Cedar Falls, IA  50614-0509                   FAX: (319) 273-3509