Paranoia

Bharat Mediratta bharat at computing-maths.cardiff.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 03:28:43 AEST 1991

Hi.  I'm not really paranoid, but I am using this as an example for
a question I have, because the real reason is too complicated.  Basically,
I want to see who is examining a file of mine (let's say it's my .plan
file.)  I know it is possible to trap any references to a file by using
pipes...in fact I am pretty sure a method was posted to the net about
five months ago.  I use the .plan example because that is what the solution
was in regards to when I saw it last.  Would that person please repost
it?  Cheers!

		-Bharat

--
|  Bharat  Mediratta  | JANET: bharat at cm.cf.ac.uk  				|