Honnywell Vip 7300 Series terminal emulator [screen2 ad]

Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM
Fri Feb 15 15:03:17 AEST 1991

Marc> 	Is there something that I can get (PD) that I can give to the
Marc> system administrator to quickly install to emulate the 5620, or
Marc> is there an emulation already built into the VAX that I can use?
Marc> I've tried VT100, but that doesn't seem to work...is there
Marc> something that I have to tell the terminal itself to emulate
Marc> VT100?

Well, I'm not too clear on all this, but for BSD/Sun UNIX, "screen2"
from the comp.sources.unix archives on uunet.uu.net can present that
pretty vt100 picture to those VAXes you then connect to, probably even
with your tall terminal.  Plus much more amazing feats.
--
Dan_Jacobson at ATT.COM  Naperville IL USA  +1 708-979-6364