Where are the FAQs

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at athena.mit.edu
Thu Feb 14 10:32:18 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb12.112528.27505 at ecmwf.co.uk>, mab at ecmwf.co.uk (Baudoin Raoult) writes:
|> Where can I get the Frequently Asked Questions from ?

  The Frequent Asked Questions list is posted to this newsgroup monthly.
Furthermore, it is posted with an Expire: header which should cause it not to
expire for a month (at which point the next monthly posting has been posted),
which means that it should still be accessible at your site.

  If it isn't, feel free to send me E-mail and I will send it to you.

--
Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace