Student/workstation ratio

Tony Toyofuku ttoyofuk at orion.oac.uci.edu
Thu Feb 7 09:16:39 AEST 1991

Through the grapevine, I've been charged with finding out the answer to the
following question:

In an academic environment, what kind of student to public access workstation
(or terminal) ratio represents the goals of "top notch" universities?
(ie how many workstations does a big time university have on campus publicly
available for its students?)

If you have either an answer, know some sort of formula, or know an article
or some body of literature where I can find the answer, I would appreciate
if you could email me at the address below.
				-Tony
Anthony Toyofuku			Internet: ttoyofuk at orion.uci.edu
UCI Main Library, Reference		Bitnet:   ttoyofuk at uci
P.O. Box 19557
University of California
Irvine, CA  92713