UUCP info requested

Juan Gabriel Ruiz Pinto jgabriel at mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx
Thu Feb 7 16:40:57 AEST 1991

   Hi all,

     I'm interested on installing all the UUCP software on mi host.
  I'm working with a VAX-6310 (w/Ultrix 3.2) and RS/6000 (w/AIX 3.1).
  I have some questions about UUCP.

     1. We're an Internet site now. Will we have an advantage
        installing UUCP?
     2. Do I need to pay to use UUCP? How much it costs?
     3. How it works? I mean, what kind of services can I get?
        Can I get some other services that all I have on Internet?
     4. How can I contact a closer site to link?

      Thank's in advance for your help!
--
*****   Greetings from Mexico!   *****
Juan Gabriel Ruiz Pinto                   Internet:
Ing. Sistemas Electronicos                jgabriel at mtecv2.mty.itesm.mx
I.T.E.S.M. Campus Monterrey