waiting for a process to terminate under csh

Ames Grisanti grisanti at plains.NoDak.edu
Sun Feb 3 02:06:41 AEST 1991

Hi,

I am trying to write a shell script using the csh shell
under SunOS 4.1.  I need some help with keeping track of a
process.  I want to execute a process, wait for it to terminate
and then execute a program after the process is complete.

I need to know how to monitor a process status from csh.

thanks,

Ames Grisanti

University of North Dakota
Energy and Environmental Research Center
[grisanti at plains.NoDak.edu      --         Internet]
[grisanti at plains or ndsuvax     --         Bitnet  ]
[uunet!plains!grisanti          --         UUCP    ]