troff to postscript conversion

Bob Davis sonny at charybdis.harris-atd.com
Fri Feb 8 02:09:00 AEST 1991

In article <5442 at trantor.harris-atd.com> ferguson at x102c.ess.harris.com (ferguson ct 71078) writes:

>Does anyone know where one might find a public-domain program that
>will convert troff output to postscript?  Otherwise, is there another
>way to print troff files on a postscript printer?  Thanks in advance.

	I grep'd the SIMTEL archive DOS catalog for "PostScript" and
for "troff" and came up with nothing for a DOS machine. Since SIMTEL's
storehouse contains practically everything in the PD, Freeware, and
Shareware areas, this does not bode well for finding it for a DOS
machine.
	If you want this for a UNIX box, you should take a look
at what is available in SIMTEL directory:

	PD2:<UNIX-C>

	I do not have the archive's catalog for that directory.
Bob Davis, UofALA alum \\ INTERNET: sonny at trantor.harris-atd.com  |  _   _  |
Harris Corporation, ESS \\    UUCP: ...!uunet!x102a!trantor!sonny |_| |_| | |
Advanced Technology Dept.\\ AETHER: K4VNO          |==============|_/\/\/\|_|
PO Box 37, MS 3A/1912     \\ VOICE: (407) 727-5886 | I SPEAK ONLY | |_| |_| |
Melbourne, FL 32902        \\  FAX: (407) 729-3363 | FOR MYSELF.  |_________|