Signals

Dave Clark dclark at b11.ingr.com
Thu Feb 21 02:38:45 AEST 1991

When debugging a program recently, I found that it was crashing due to receipt
of a signal "SIGEMT."  My manual describes this as:

	SIGEMT		07	EMT instruction

Naturally, "EMT" is not defined anywhere else in the manual.  Can someone out
there in netland tell me what EMT stands for?  (Emergency Medical Technician
is possible, but I can't figure out how one could get into the computer.)
Dave Clark			        Phone:	205/730-5664
Intergraph Corp.		         UUCP:	uunet!ingr!b11!dclark
Huntsville, AL 35894-0001	     Internet:	dclark at b11.ingr.com