/dev/cmos

Fri Feb 15 06:56:28 AEST 1991

We have quite a few i386 boxes with the AMI BIOS running SCO XENIX 2.3.2
and was wondering what is what in /dev/cmos (TFM appropriately states
that this is hardware dependant, and to read the hardware manual.  It would
be nice if I had one that addresses this.)  Ultimately, this would be
part of a script that takes snapshots of the system, and sends me mail
when things have gone (or looking like they are going) askew.

Thanks in advance.
--
Michael Stefanik                       | Opinions stated are not even my own.
Systems Engineer, Briareus Corporation | UUCP: ...!uunet!bria!mike