getwd and floor function calls

YANG Liqun yang at nff.ncl.omron.co.jp
Tue Feb 5 12:06:53 AEST 1991

<young at hamavnet> writes:

>I have been doing some porting from DEC Ultrix to Motorola System V/88K.  It
>seems that Ultrix is BSD in nature and Motorola is POSIX system V.  I have
>some source code written in c that uses the following functions:

>getwd()
>floor()

>They do not seem to be supported in System V.

For floor(), you must use -lm cc option.
For getwd(), getcwd() is the equvalent in System V(but it is slower because
getcwd calls popen to excecute "sh -c pwd".)
Yang
|		Yang Li-qun                                                   |
|		OE, OMRON Corporation                                         |
|		20, Igadera Shimokaiinji Nagaokakyo-City                      |
|		Kyoto 617 Japan                                               |
|		Tel: 075-951-5111  Fax: 075-956-7403                          |
|  		E-mail:yang at nff.ncl.omron.co.jp                               |