troff to postscript conversion

Chris Lewis clewis at ferret.ocunix.on.ca
Tue Feb 12 18:24:23 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb9.201008.3284 at mlb.semi.harris.com> jdr at sloth.mlb.semi.harris.com (Jim Ray) writes:
|In article <5442 at trantor.harris-atd.com> ferguson at x102c.ess.harris.com (ferguson ct 71078) writes:

|>Does anyone know where one might find a public-domain program that
|>will convert troff output to postscript?  Otherwise, is there another
|>way to print troff files on a postscript printer?  Thanks in advance.

|You might try psroff available from uunet.uu.net.

By all means, but:

|Newsgroups: comp.sources.unix
|Sender: sources

|Submitted-by: Chris Lewis <eci386!clewis at uunet.uu.net>
|Posting-number: Volume 20, Issue 33
|Archive-name: psroff/part01

PLEASE don't use this version (1.0).  The one you want is in ~ftp/pub/psroff/*.
The comp.sources.unix one is not only obsolete, but it sucks.   (I can
say that because I wrote it ;-)  Seriously, psroff 2.0 is MUCH better.
Chris Lewis, Phone: (613) 832-0541, Internet: clewis at ferret.ocunix.on.ca
UUCP: uunet!mitel!cunews!latour!ecicrl!clewis; Ferret Mailing List:
(ferret-request at eci386); Psroff (not Adobe Transcript) enquiries:
psroff-request at eci386, current patchlevel is *7*.