Master/Slave Processes?

J. Michael Diehl mdiehl at hydra.unm.edu
Mon Feb 11 19:39:27 AEST 1991

* [Since there appears to be some small interest in this (I've seen a couple
* posts which do not quite answer this), and I'd really have enjoyed an
* explaination when _I_ was trying to figure this out, I've posted a
* simple explaination to the net. -scott]

BLESS YOU!

|  J. Michael Diehl  ;-]  |  I thought I was wrong once.  But, I was mistaken. |
|  mdiehl at hydra.unm.edu   | "I think marriage should be a lifelong commitment."|
|  Thunder at forum          |  the man said to his new wife as he placed a pistol|
|  Thunder at Tiny*          |  on the mantle.                                    |
|  (505) 272-HaHa         |                                                    |