Berkeley license?

Jonathan I. Kamens jik at athena.mit.edu
Tue Feb 12 10:02:32 AEST 1991

In article <rcb.666304839 at shaman.cc.ncsu.edu>, rcb at shaman.cc.ncsu.edu (Randy Buckland) writes:
|> Does anyone know the proper person/organization to get info on how to get
|> a BSD source license? I work for North Carolina State University and would
|> think that a license would be available for a small charge/tape copy fee.
|> Any pointers?

        Distribution Coordinator
        Computer Systems Research Group
        Computer Science Division, EECS
        University of California
        Berkeley, California 94720

	(415) 642-7780

	bsd-dist at Berkeley.EDU

Before you can get BSD, you need a source license from AT&T in addition to the
BSD source license.  But they'll tell you all about that if you contact them.

--
Jonathan Kamens			              USnail:
MIT Project Athena				11 Ashford Terrace