Signals and dbx

Sean Sheridan Coleman X5672 coleman at cam.nist.gov
Tue Feb 5 16:52:42 AEST 1991

Does ^D produce a signal ? If so, what signal am I looking for?

Also, I have a Sun and am using dbxtool. I wanted hve my
program catch the ^Z (susp) signal. I told dbx to ignore
the TSTP signal using the ignore command. When I ran the
program in dbx and did ^Z, dbx stopped and didn't pass the
signal to the process. In dbxtool, I type ^Z and all that
happend was that ^Z was echoed and the signal wasn't passed
to my process.  Is there something I am doing wrong?

Sean Coleman
coleman at bldrdoc.gov
NIST
Boulder, CO