tcsh - licence questions about source

Alan Thew QQ11 at LIVERPOOL.AC.UK
Thu Feb 7 00:50:53 AEST 1991

We are considering using tcsh as a general shell for our unix
service. We have various machines, namely Hewlett Packard 9000/850,
Sun 4/490, and IBM RS6000.

We are interested in the source but are aware that the csh which is used
is NOT Public Domain.

Could anyone please advise on where the latest version of the source
can be acquired from and who to contact? Also we would like to know
the licensing situation.

Thanks.

Alan Thew  : University of Liverpool Computer Laboratory
Bitnet/Earn: QQ11 at LIVERPOOL.AC.UK or QQ11%UK.AC.LIVERPOOL @ UKACRL
    UUCP   :           ....!mcsun!ukc!liv!qq11
   Voice   :  +44 51 794 3735        FAX : +44 51 794 3759
Internet   : QQ11 at LIVERPOOL.AC.UK or QQ11%LIVERPOOL.AC.UK @ NSFNET-RELAY.AC.UK