Screening mail

Glenn M. Brunette brunette at sjuphil.uucp
Fri Feb 22 14:57:20 AEST 1991

In article <1991Feb21.164534.5413 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> ssaroff at newton.ncsa.uiuc.edu (Stephen Saroff) writes:

>Is there an easy way to screen in coming mail?  I would like to take all
>messages with a given subject, and automatically resend them to a
>mailing list.
>
>Any simple suggestions.

The ELM mailing system comes with a program called "filter" which will do
exactly what you want.  Its free and can be obtained via the mail-server at
the dsinc archive.

Glenn

 Glenn Brunette,  Academic Computing Network Consultant      sssss
                                                           ss      jjjjjjj
 Addresses:                                                 ss       j
             brunette at sjuphil.UUCP                           ss     j  u    u
             brunette%sjuphil.sju.edu at RELAY.cs.net      sssss      j  u    u