archie (how to automate the search)

pravin at eniac.seas.upenn.edu pravin at eniac.seas.upenn.edu
Thu May 16 07:52:37 AEST 1991

Is there a way to log on to archie set the mailto, search, etc, do
prog <keyword> and then mail the results back to me.  The only thing
that I will have to do is give <keyword> as the argument to a command.
Probably someone has already done something like this.  If so, I would
appreciate getting it.  Please send e-mail or post here.  I will
summarize/post anything I get!

Thanks!

pravin
--
This program posts news to billions of machines throughout the galaxy.
Your message will cost the net enough to bankrupt your entire planet, and