Help with postscript output from sgi workstns

Adele Ponty aponty at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca
Sat May 11 01:27:07 AEST 1991

We have an Apple Laserwriter printer.
When we print from any of our sgi workstations, extra blank
sheets either trail the print job (from the printer host machine)
or trail the banner page (from the remote machines).
I've scanned the interface scripts located in /usr/spool/lp
looking for form feed statements ( the equivalent of ctrl L )
but I can't find any.  Am I looking for the right thing in the
right place?  Any ideas would be appreciated.
--
                                                 ==== ==M=
 INTERNET:  aponty at gpu.utcs.utoronto.ca          ==== ==i=